Development is the engine that drives great user experience. The navigation, speed and reliability of your website are crucial in convincing users to trust your brand. To ensure this trust is not broken, we deliver a consistent experience across all devices.
The development needs of our clients vary greatly. Sometimes all they require is a more modern site that is better optimised for mobile users. Other times we work with teams who are trying to create totally new products.
During the initial strategy phase we make recommendations as to how technical innovation and development can best help you achieve your own business goals. For any potential development project, we will also create a clear project plan so the costs, time and deliverables are understood and agreed in advance.
The build phase either involves working together with your in-house team or the Intergreater developers working independently. We have over 15 years of online business and software development experience and understand the importance of discussing, planning and resolving critical decisions throughout the process.
Our role is not simply to develop a fast, responsive and reliable website, but to take the lead in ensuring that all decisions made in the process contribute to delivering the absolute best results for your business.
The benefits of using us to help with your development include:
- Fully managed projects with fast turn around.
- Fixed costs wherever possible.
- Responsive Design that works across all devices.
- Enhanced SEO and SMO.
- Impeccable user experience.
- Simple tools to manage and grow your website.
How We Work
Phase 1: Bringing the passion into your products
Our end goal is to deliver powerful content that engages your customers and to do this we need to find the passion behind your business. This can only happen effectively if your branding reflects the qualities you share with your customers. During the strategy and planning phrase we will seek to bring out the passion, qualities and message that define your brand, so they are effectively communicated in the end product.
Phase 2: Detailed planning and specification (particularly for major builds)
In particular when doing major product redesigns, we work with you to clarify your overall short term and long-term objectives. We also discuss marketing, content management, data and technology considerations to make sure we establish all requirements. At the end of the phase we deliver a full spec that typically will include:
- An SEO and conversion rate audit of any related existing products
- A full future site map, information architecture and search engine related strategy
- Recommended content management software and features
- Design approach including target devices / browsers
- Technology approach including required software and server set-up
- Wireframes for the homepage and any key conversion rate pages (e.g. booking pages)
- Project management process / timescales and fixed costs for delivery
Phase 3: Build Process
- Wireframes for all remaining pages
- Build of the agreed design, functionality and content management systems on a private test site
- Regular updates and components released to you for testing
- Future server set up and rigorous testing by us
- Completion of the final site and its release for functionality, browser, device and speed testing (collaborative)
- Acceptance testing by you, collaborative training sessions to teach you how to use new tools
Phase 4: Go Live
- Technical actions to ensure optimal search engine performance
- Turn on new content management and tracking systems
- Further checks of functionality and speed in the live environment
If you need a great-looking website that is effective across all devices and maximizes your business performance, contact us now about working together.