Introduction and Ownership
Hyperlinks to external websites
The Web Site may contain hyperlinks that will send you to external websites if you click on them. If you use any such links, once you arrive at the external website you will have exited our website and you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of your information as provided to any such external websites whilst visiting them at that time or at any time in the future. The protection and privacy of your information as provided to such external websites will be governed by their own privacy policies and you are advised to be cautious and to check their privacy statements to verify what level of privacy and protection is provided.
Information collected by Alwaysgro Ltd
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including phone number(s), email address(es), and land-based address(es)
- Any other information relevant to dealing with customer queries or to providing you with our latest services and information
Your ability to control the personal information given to Alwaysgro Ltd
You are able to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by Alwaysgro Ltd as follows
- If you agree to allowing Alwaysgro Ltd to use your personal information for sending you communications, you may change this decision at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whenever you make contact with Alwaysgro Ltd via any means, inform us with the contact information that you do not want the information provided to be used by Alwaysgro Ltd for direct marketing purposes
Alwaysgro Ltd Security Measures
In order to fulfill our commitment to ensuring that your information is secure, we have put in place appropriate operational, electronic and physical procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to thus prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
What Alwaysgro Ltd does with the information gathered
The information collected is required to provide you with information and services and to understand any queries or requirements you may have. More specifically, the information gathered may be required for the following reasons:
- To continue individual interaction with you after you have made contact with Alwaysgro Ltd
- For internal record keeping purposes
- To send you promotional communications from time to time which Alwaysgro Ltd thinks may be of interest to you about our latest products, services or updates (subject to you having provided us with the relevant contact information and agreed to receive promotional communications from Alwaysgro Ltd)
- To occasionally contact you with optional market research related queries
- To improve our published information and updates
- To improve our products and services
- To customise the Web Site according to your interests
If the event that you become aware or believe that any of the information that Alwaysgro Services Ltd is holding about you may be incorrect or incomplete, please contact us via email@example.com and we will promptly correct any such information if it is indeed found to be incorrect.
Alwaysgro Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your express permission or it is required by the law to do so.
You may contact Alwaysgro Ltd via firstname.lastname@example.org to request details of the personal information that Alwaysgro Ltd holds about you at that time (as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998). In the event that you make such a request, a small fee will be payable by you to Alwaysgro Ltd.